We’ve reimagined what employee performance and well-being should be - and it’s more than just a survey. With research taken from the world of professional sports, Growth Windows was designed to help you and your team members grow faster and smarter.
Growth Windows makes it easy for managers to best understand how to manage their team, without ever having a conversation. In one quick glance, you can learn which teams need support, and which teams are primed to accelerate performance.
Real-time data, right when you need it.
Growth windows are driven by the LEON Performance Index. On a weekly basis, your team members are answering check-in questions in the Health, Resilience, and Culture Fields. These questions are then reported to your Growth Windows by team and track. Those tracks consist of:
- Burnout: Burnout is defined as a "constant state of negative stress response which has not been given the proper time to recover from and adapt to.
- Happiness: The level of individual happiness and psychological safety and support within the workplace.
- Grit: The level of perseverance and passion for long-term goals maintained by both company and its people.
- Adaptability: The ability of an organization to quickly anticipate, prepare and adapt to change, with minimal cost to growth, operations, and the health of its people.
- Alignment: Trust, communication, and relationships between managers and peers, and the level of commitment to your organization’s vision, mission, and values.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Diversity refers to the traits and characteristics that make people unique while inclusion refers to the behaviors and social norms that ensure people feel welcome.
Red means stop. Yellow means slow down. Green means go.
For each team, you will be presented either a green, yellow, or red designation. We call these designations, Growth Windows.
Each Window is broken down by team and by track. We do this because this allows you as a leader to understand employee sentiment within a specific team/track, but also, the best way to support or challenge your teams at a given time.
- A Red Window means your team needs support within a specific track, and that there is a higher risk of reduced performance or that employee sentiment within the track is low.
- A Yellow Window means your team is trending negatively, and an intervention might be needed.
- A Green Window means that your team can be challenged within a specific track and that there is a lower risk of reduced performance, or that employee sentiment within the track is high.