Congratulations on booking a virtual event! These events are crucial to helping our corporate clients connect with one another, de-compress and hopefully have a bit of fun doing it. For you, this is the best opportunity to market yourself to new clients whether for future events or membership/session sign ups. It'll all come down to the experience. Below are just some quick tips and guidelines to help you run your event as smoothly as possible to ensure a quality online learning experience.
Tips + Guidelines
- Join your class a couple minutes early to ensure a proper connection.
- Test both your video and audio connection.
- Pre-set your meeting to mute participant’s microphones upon entry. This helps to avoid background noise and allow your attendees to focus on your class.
- For your first class to new clients, set aside some time to introduce your attendees to yourself and LEON.
- Give a quick overview for the class by either describing the outline or sharing an outline via screen share. This gives attendees a clear idea of how the class will progress, what will be covered, and the activities they’ll engage in.
- Look at the camera to create eye contact with your attendees. This helps to create a more personal connection while teaching over video.
- Have fun! The more fun and energy you have, the more your attendees will feel and reflect the same. And the more they enjoy themselves while having a great workout, the more likely they will be to book again.
If you have any questions at all, feel free to reach out to our team. We'll be standing by, ready to help.
Best of Luck coaches!